AMSJFormaldehyde detector manual
2. Technical index
Test items: formaldehyde and TVOC (containing benzene) in the air
Detection range: 0.000-6.000
Concentration unit: mg / m3
Relative humidity: 20% ~ 85%
Detection temperature: 5 ℃ ~ 45 ℃
3. How to use
1. Switch on / off: In the case of shutdown, press the switch button, the screen lights up, the instrument needs to warm up for 5 minutes before normal measurement can be performed; in the measurement interface, press the switch button to complete the shutdown.
2. After receiving the detector, put the battery into the battery box and turn on the instrument. After the sensor is warmed up, take it outdoors or place it on the window sill for 5-7 minutes. Long press the calibration key for 5 seconds and release it. \"Single, the interface displays the number 8 one by one, indicating that the zero calibration is completed, you can take it indoors for testing. (Don't be near the roadside, smelly ditch, garbage bin, industrial pollution area, etc. during outdoor calibration).
3. Place it inside the sofa, desk, floor, bed or furniture, and place the instrument in the place to be tested for 5-7 minutes. After 5-7 minutes, the reading displayed on the instrument screen is the detected formaldehyde and TVOC content, and then Get the second location for detection (no need to press the calibration key again), which is also based on the reading after 5-7 minutes of placement, and the method for changing the detection location can be deduced by analogy.
4. After testing, put it in a cool and dry place after shutdown.
5. The national standard for formaldehyde content is 0.1 mg / m3(Mg per cubic meter)
TVOC national standards are0.6mg / mЗ(Mg per cubic meter)
4. Precautions for use
1. Any sensor will be interfered by certain external substances when working, so when using the instrument for detection, please avoid chemical pollutants such as spices, perfume, paint, air freshener, cigarettes, alcohol and so on.
2. The air is circulating at all times, and the content of formaldehyde in the air may also be different, so it is normal for the detection value to fluctuate up and down.
3. When testing, avoid strong winds such as electric fans and air conditioners directly blowing on the test port to interfere with the accuracy of the test results. The instrument should be placed in a relatively stable area with air flow.
4. Before testing formaldehyde in the bedroom, living room, cabinet, cloakroom and other spaces, seal the doors and windows for 24 hours and then test again, the effect is better. Test multiple points in a room, the average value of the readings at multiple points is the average content of formaldehyde in the room air.
5. Do not place the instrument in a high-concentration formaldehyde environment that exceeds the measurement range, otherwise the instrument may be damaged.
6. Do not blow air directly or block the detection port of the instrument, as this will interfere with the normal operation of the instrument.
7. Do not place the instrument where it will be exposed to water.
8. Do not subject the instrument to strong shocks and vibrations, such as dropping the instrument on the ground.
9. Do not disassemble, repair, or modify the instrument by yourself.
10. If the instrument is not used for a long time, the battery needs to be taken out.
5. Packing list
Certificate of conformity
Zhiguang Industrial Zone, Liushi Town, Yueqing City, Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province
No.63 Liule Road, Liushi Town, Yueqing City, Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province
0577-57572513 0577- 57575950